Motor Home Insurance in Oklahoma
If you have a motorhome, motorhome insurance covers your vehicle when it’s parked or on the road. Motorhome insurance covers accidents, liability claims, natural disasters, falling objects, etc. If you want to learn more about motorhome insurance, please keep scrolling. TLC Insurance Associates proudly educates clients on insurance matters to ensure they make informed decisions when purchasing coverage.
Types of motorhome insurance coverage options
A motorhome is designed like a vehicle and home. So, you need special coverage intended to cover both aspects of your vehicle. Motorhome insurance includes the policies below to provide you with all-rounded coverage.
- Collision coverage: This policy pays for your vehicle’s damage suffered in a collision with another motorist or stationary object.
- Comprehensive coverage: This policy protects your motorhome from non-collision risks, including fire, theft, falling objects, etc.
- Liability coverage: Suppose you are at fault for an accident. You will be held responsible for the loss if you are legally liable for property damage or bodily injury. You will have to cover these losses from your pocket without liability coverage. Liability coverage covers you when accused of property damage or bodily injury.
- Personal items coverage: Since your motorhome acts like your home, several personal items could be in your vehicle. Purchasing personal items coverage pays for your assets when damaged or lost in your motorhome.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist (UI/UIM) coverage: Although auto insurance is mandatory in Oklahoma, you will still find uninsured drivers on the road. When these drivers crash into you, you are left with uncovered losses, and the only way to get compensation is to go the long route of suing. You can protect yourself from uninsured and underinsured motorists by purchasing UI/UIM coverage.
Do you need motorhome insurance? Please talk to TLC Insurance Associates for an affordable quote. We are conveniently located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, but we serve many regions in Oklahoma.