Recreational Insurance in Oklahoma
Whether you have a recreational toy, a boat, a bike, RV, or ATV, it’s an enjoyable part of your lifestyle. However, it’s also an investment that could expose you to risks. Whether you are in rough terrain, over water, or in the snow, accidents can happen, and that’s why you need recreational insurance from TLC Insurance Associates.
Common recreational insurance coverage options
Recreational insurance protects your recreational vehicles not covered by your standard car or home insurance. Recreational insurance gives you peace of mind whether traveling in the mountains, snow, or open roads.
Recreational insurance is designed to cover a variety of vehicles. This coverage can protect RVs, dirt bikes, boats, snowmobiles, golf carts, ATVs, mopeds, etc. Here are the different recreational insurance policies you can consider for your toy.
- Collision insurance: Like auto insurance, this policy covers your toy when it crashes with another vehicle or stationary object.
- Comprehensive coverage: Your vehicle is exposed to many non-collision risks, including natural disasters, fire, theft, and vandalism. This policy covers repairing or replacing your vehicle when damaged or lost to non-collision risks.
- Liability coverage: When using your toy, you can cause accidents that result in bodily injury or property damage to others. Since liability claims can be expensive, you are better off protecting yourself with liability coverage.
- Personal belongings coverage: This policy covers the personal items in your vehicle. This could be your riding gear, fishing gear, computer, and other assets.
- Medical Payments (MedPay) coverage: Since injuries to you and your passengers can occur when using your toy, you should invest in MedPay insurance. This coverage pays for accident-related injuries. Also, depending on your coverage, it can cover ongoing care and partial loss of wages.
Get started with recreational insurance in Oklahoma
Looking for recreational insurance in Oklahoma? If you are in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, please get in touch with TLC Insurance Associates. We offer recreational policies that meet your lifestyle, budget, and other preferences.